Roulette online – a popular game among players in Australia
Roulette is a classic casino game. The name of the game in translation from French means “small wheel”, which is the basis of this game. The image of roulette has long been a symbol and synonym for casino. Every day, many players play roulette, both in live casinos and online. Roulette online is an exciting and interesting game in which you can get a really big win.
How do Australians play roulette online?
Roulette is a popular and world-famous gambling game, the essence of which is guessing the number on the roulette wheel. How is online roulette play in online casino Australia? Playing roulette is very simple – place bets and watch the wheel. The basic rules of the game include the following points:
- After the bets are made, the croupier launches the ball into roulette, which rotates in the opposite direction.
- When the tape measure slows down, the ball stops at one of the numbered sectors on the roulette table.
- The number the ball stopped wins.
- In roulette online you can combine bets, while for each winning one is paid from 1: 1 to 35: 1.
There are several types of bets you can make. For example, if the number “19” appears, then in addition to the player who bet on “19”, those who bet on odd, red or big numbers will also win.
What types of roulette can I play in Australia online casinos?
Roulette play online, like a game in land-based casinos, can be of three main types:
- European roulette consists of 37 sectors, from 1 to 36 and the number 0, which is commonly called “zero”. Sectors are black and red, and zero is green. You can’t bet on it, and it is this feature that gives the main advantage of the casino. If 0 falls, then the players’ bets lose. Bets are placed before the dealer launches the ball. There are several varieties of bets: external, internal and equal chances. European online roulette gives casinos 2 times less advantage than American roulette;
- American roulette online is played with 38 numbers on the wheel, because in it, in addition to 0, there is another 00 (double zero). This increases the advantage of the casino and reduces the popularity of this type among players. Many western gambling establishments offer American roulette along with European roulette;
- French roulette, like free European roulette, consists of 37 sectors, but its rules include “La Partafa Rule”. Corresponding to it, in case of a “zero”, players receive half of their initial bet. Despite the maximum benefits that French roulette gives players, casinos do not often include it in their assortment.
If you are just starting to play free online games no download in a casino and are looking for ways to win at online roulette, then it is best to study the rules, features of the game and start with minimum bets.